Sunday, February 26, 2012

A little bit about me

I'm starting this blog for one main reason. I'm a writer, and I need a place where I can post some of my writing as well as gather a few of my favorite videos and songs.

I hope my writing will encourage others who are fighting personal battles, whether it be depression, loneliness, condemnation, or compulsive habits. I believe in redemption because I have experienced it. Jesus came to bring us true and complete freedom, not some halfway measure that means we're doomed to struggle and crave sin the rest of our lives! I don't yet fully experience this freedom, but I'm going to keep seeking until I do because I know it's real. As the Scriptures say, "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment