Thursday, April 25, 2013

One blog, two URL's

So last night I decided I didn't like the URL on my blog (that's the web address you have to type in to get here) and I changed it. Blogger was okay with that. But then, like the dangerously indecisive person I am, I decided I didn't like the new URL half as much as the old one. I clicked on an old link for my blog this evening and turned up a blank page with a message that the blog at mychroniclesofhope didn't exist anymore, and that the address was not available for new blogs. However, once I located my errant blog, I discovered I could change the URL back! So now I have TWO URL's permanently available to my blog, giving me the freedom to make my blog instantly disappear whenever I please :) I could add a couple more and make a "bouncing blog" that's never accessible when you try. So be nice to me on here, or you might not see my blog again for awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment